What this Privacy Statement Covers
- This Privacy Statement covers RaeGunn Enterprises' treatment of personally identifiable information that we may collect when you are on the site. This policy also covers our treatment of any personally identifiable information that our business partners share with us or that we may collect on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that RaeGunn Enterprises does not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
- RaeGunn Enterprises' web site may contain links to other sites. Our web site is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Other sites may have data practices that differ from ours so you should check their specific privacy policies to better understand how they use and collect data.
- RaeGunn Enterprises may collect personally identifiable information when you download software, fill out our survey, orwhen you visit our web pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- RaeGunn Enterprises may also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- We use this information for three general purposes: to diagnose problems with our servers, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- We presently only collect name and email. We use this information to send you information about our company. (You may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.)
- We do not use this information to personally identify you.
- RaeGunn Enterprises will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- However, we reserve the right to add current or past personal information to our mailing list.
If, in the future, RaeGunn Enterprises' web site makes message boards available to you. You should remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any information in these forums.
No site can guarantee that data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. However, the RaeGunn Enterprises web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever youre online.
- RaeGunn Enterprises' web site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
- You can use links on our site for removing your information from our database to not receive future communications.
RaeGunn Enterprises may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
Please relay any questions you may have pertaining to our above stated policies to our Customer Service Department using our Contact Form
55 Crystal Avenue, Suite #222
Derry, NH 03038